make money

Subway Surfers for PC – Free Download

on Sunday, October 20, 2013
Subway Surfers for PC Free Download : is now available for Windows 7/8 as well as Windows XP Computer system. As well all know that Subway Surfers PC Version is really in very much demand as people have already loved playing this game on their Android Phones, Tablets, iPhone as well as Windows Phone as so there was a need to play Subway Surfers on PC also. Due to this really high demand today, I am going to tell you that how you can play this really awesome game namely on Windows Computer without any issue. Keep on reading as I have given method todownload Subway Surfers for PC.
Download This game for Android Mobile phone from google play store
I have already covered the features of Subway Surfers PC game in one of our previous post and now I am here by revealing the exact method so that you can easily play this really awesome game on to your computer very easily.
Subway Surfers for PC Download

Subway Surfers for PC

Before going deep into the post I wanna share my own experience with the the game. Well, when I started playing Subway Surfers on PC it was really very much addictive for me. As I am able to enjoy the same game on my computer system too which I used to enjoy on my Android Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy as well as tablets, even on iPhone.

And other people who downloaded this game from here think same. And I hope you also think same.
Now without wasting further time lemme give you the exact method on how you can clearlydownload Subway Surfers for PC without any further issue or problem. Keep on reading to know how to play Subway Surfers Game on PC or Computer.
Subway Surfers for Windows

Download Subway Surfers for PC Free

Well, in this method I am going to give you people the direct downloading link to Subway Surfers for PC or Windows 7/8/XP.

  1. download the rar file from below. extract it .
  2. Click on that icon and start playing Subway Surfers on PC for free.
  3. Note : you might see the pop-up which will be asking you to set the screen resolution
  4. After selecting the mode just click on the “Play” button
  5. That’s it!
Subway Surfers on PC

Keyboard Functions to Play Subway Surfers on PC :

If you are playing Subway Surfers on Computer for the first time then you need to clearly see the keyboard functions which is given below, just focus on that.
  • Swipe Mouse Up to JUMP
  • Swipe Mouse Down to Slide
  • Move Left – Swipe mouse on left side
  • Move Right – Swipe mouse on right side
  • Double Click left mouse - Hoverboard
Well, you are completely done with all the steps.
So friends, I hope you enjoyed all the steps which is given above so that you can enjoy playing Subway Surfers on PC or Computer (Windows 7/8/XP). This file is been downloaded by millions of people and for them this tutorial works like charm and so I expect it to work for you also.
Download:-

0 comments:

make money